I can deliver chess experiences in a variety of formats appropriate to age and experience. Below are the services most commonly requested, however, I can also work with you to design a bespoke service to best meet your individual needs. Contact me for an initial discussion of your requirements.
Worthing Knights Chess Club
- This club is aimed at developing junior players such as those who have learnt the moves and want to improve
- The aim is that members reach a standard ready for joining the senior Worthing Chess Club where they can compete against rated players
- The session is divided equally between coaching and playing
- This is done on 1-to-1 basis for anyone looking to rapidly improve their standard
- An alternative is to get together in a small group (say 4 or 5) to reduce the cost per head but ensure significant time for each individual
- I can also review games that you have played and provide written feedback and tips on the moves played